“Wait! There’s no waterfalls in my shop! Where do I buy them?!” Well, to be blunt, you don’t. It’s an optical illusion, it’s a bit confusing until you get the hang of it but once you do it can give you some seriously sweet effects to make your farm look that much more surreal and extravagant. Here’s an image of a waterfall in a random farm, pretty sweet.. right?
I understand that it’s a bit hard to figure out upon first glance. But in actuality it’s really only layering pieces of river tile in a vertical fashion so it give the illusion of a waterfall, and it gets the job done! Here’s how:
1. Take a river corner (We suggest the northern corner one.)
2. Place four dirthpaths on top of it like so (In order to cover it.)
3. Place another identical river corner on top of the dirt paths, make sure it’s slightly off center though, that way you’ll get the ripple waterfall illusion.
4. Remove the dirt from the corner.
5. Repeat this as many times as you want, that way you can make the waterfall as tall or short as you’d like!
Still confused? Check out this Video Tutorial:
Video & Imagery provided by Joseph Stevens aka. Wise Man FT
You can view the bodies of water tutorial in the Lakes & Oceans section.
If you found this tutorial helpful, then return the favor by visiting our advertisers to ensure that we stay online, thank you!