How do I harvest animals?
To harvest animals, you will need the buildings that will harvest them.
- For cows and goats, you need the dairy shed.
- For llamas and sheep, you need the wool shed.
- For hens, turkeys and geese, you need the chicken coop.
You will need the buildings and the animals. Then when it is 100% you can harvest by clicking the building and selecting ‘harvest animals’.
The chicken coop you can harvest 1 time per day, the dairy shed it takes every 8 hours and the wool shed every 2 days.
Which animals are harvestable?
The animals that you can harvest are:
**Yellow chickens are NOT harvestable, only the hens.
Which buildings do I need for the animals?
The buildings necessary for the animals are:
- dairy shed
- chicken coop
- wool shed
They are located under the facilities tab
What products do I get?
- Cows and goats give you milk. Cow milk is used to make cheese, butter, ice cream, and yogurts in different facilities. Goat milk makes goat cheese.
- Sheep and llamas give you wool. Currently the wool is used to make fabric rolls which makes clothing.
- Hens and geese give you eggs. Hen eggs are used in the bakery. Goose eggs are only sold in the market.
Where do I get the animals?
Most of the animals can be gifted to you by your friends:
You can purchase:
How much do I get for selling the animal products?
Hen (x1): 25 coins
Goose (x1): 30 coins
Cow (x1): 100 coins
Goat (x1): 90 coins
Llama (x1): 65 coins
Sheep (x1): 55 coins